Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life....and its ups and downs

So, this weekend we found out Sarah and Ryan most likely are having a baby GIRL! Im so excited! I cant wait to buy girly things and not have to take care of her lol! They are going to be AMAZING parents! Her name will most likely be Brynlee Madison Lopez (i think thats how its spelled) and shes gunna be a cutie for sure!!! Today was a pool/laundry day! Not a bad way to spend a Sunday! I did 5 loads of laundry! That included Connors of course! Now him and I are hanging out watching Scooby Doo! I love being able to watch cartoons... Since Dan and I live so far apart, seeing eachother hasnt been very easy. Its kinda taking a toll on me. When I see him we have so much fun together and I love being around him. Missing him isnt to much fun.... Hopefully things will get better!

Connor has his post op appointment on Tuesday! They will take off all the bandages and reveal his scar! Ill post a picture whenever I get it!

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment