Saturday, August 14, 2010

First week of school!

So I work at a school call The Aces! I think I wrote about it in a previous post. Well this last week was our first week of school. All the kids are really nice but its pretty obvious why they're there. Our class roster is; Carlos, Joey, Jordan, Richard, Johntaveon, Chancellor, Jacob, Sayeed, and Markell. Joey is one of the worst behavior kids in the school. He is 12 years old and weighs close to 300 lbs. Its funny though, cuz he is very intelligent and very sweet at times. He needs to constantly be stimulated. Over all I really like the atmosphere and all the staff!

Tonight we are going out for our friend Veronicas birthday! Im really excited to get out of the house for a yummy dinner with a lot of really cool people! Dan will get to meet more of my friends!

On the Dan note...he found out this week there was a leak in his wall causing mold in his condo. Soooooo needless to say, he is staying at my parents house while the repairs are being done! Its been fun having him around all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment