Monday, August 2, 2010

This weekend was exciting!!!

This whole weekend was amazing! Started Friday with Dan. I stayed at his house, we just hung out and watched tv and drank wine:) Saturday we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings with Sarah, Ryan, Sara and Jesse then went cosmic bowling! I only won one out of three games with a score of 118...kicked Ryan and Dans butts!!! Sunday was by far the best though..Jack took us to the lake on his boat and jet skis. I hadnt ever been on a jet ski, and it was soooo fun! Dan got us up to 55 mph....Then near the end of the trip we discovered there were leeches on everyones feet! They were super tiny and brown but soooo sick!!!!! I only had one between my toes... After the lake we went back to my house and had brats and hotdogs. Dan and I finished an entire huge bottle of wine to ourselves, yummy yummy! Tonight we are going to the Diamondbacks game:) Im super excited! Love baseball!!! Were going with his friend Ryan and actually one of Dans ex's who has been dating Ryan for a year...kinda awkward?? We will see :) Sarah and Ryan are babysitting Connor man tonight and I love them for it!! Dont know where I would be without them!!

1 comment: