Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I need to vent!!




This day started out pretty crappy....Connor was throwing up all night for Sarah and Ryan and when I got him this morning he was still throwing up and it was yellowish green. Which means bile. Which is very bad. So I took him to the emergency room at Cardon Childrens Medical Center and the started him on iv, took a bunch of blood, and took x rays, which might I add they had to wake him up 3 times to take the x rays and it was a pain to get him to relax again. Then he threw up again and again....needless to say, im currently sitting in the hospital room and they had to put a tube down his nose to his stomach to drain it. He is miserable and they dont know whats wrong yet. My little man is for sure a fighter but sometimes I just dont understand why he cant catch a freakin break. He isnt even 5 months old and has been in the hospital more times then I have in my entire life. He is so helpless and cant exactly tell people whats hurting him. I hate seeing him in pain and I wish more then anything it was me that was laying in thay bed, not him. Dan is being so supportive and keeping me happiest as I can muster up to be. The rest of my family is being awesome as always but I have to admit its nice to have a man to help keep my head up and stay strong...I have fallen in love with him and cant wait to see our future grow....Connor will make it through this and be strong before I know it....

No comments:

Post a Comment