Saturday, October 9, 2010

Its been forever!


So it has been forever since I got on here!

New info...

Lets start with Connor man! He is 7 months old now!!! He is nearly 11 lbs and doing amazing! He got a new green bay packers jersey to wear on sundays as well as a cardinals one! He supports both his home town and Grandpas! :) He has discovered his feet! Its so adorable when he pulls his legs all the way up to his face and sucks his toes! Its amazing to me how babies can get away with stuff like that and how flexible they are! Overall he is doing amazing and growing well!

Next, the love life....This subject is a little touchy. I am currently talking to a guy names Taylor. Obviously Dan and I are no more, which sucks but it wasn't meant to be! Taylor is pretty awesome. He lives about 30 min away which sucks but he treats me well so far. He is a tough shell to crack though, which I am not used to so I'm working out the kinks in my head to deal with the change (which is not a bad thing!) Im hoping things with him continue and that we become official soon!

The job! I love working for Marc Center so far! I have so much fun with the individuals and staff! Im in a position called registry right now where I got to all the day services programs whenever they need coverage. I really like it because Im making great money and not having to do the same thing all the time! We have some pretty awesome clients and I finally love what I do once again! Although the salon thing is kinda taking a turn for the worst. I haven't had much apts and stuff lately. My heart I think is just else where right now. I really wanna focus on my new job and finding the man I want to marry some day! I need to get better at scheduling apts though!

Overall life isn't to shabby. I wish I had a very steady relationship with someone. On a more positive note, my cousin and I are going to start looking for places to live in November. We both wanna get out of our parents houses and its always good to live with someone your related to cuz at the end of the day, you will always love them! Welp thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment