Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its been 10 months since I've posted....
















Holy cow how much life has changed since I last posted!! I was reading through old blogs and cannot believe what I have been through in such a short amount of time...







To start, Connor is now 17 months old! He is nearly 17lbs and has been through a whirl wind in the past 6 months. He got RSV really bad not to long ago and ended up being diagnosed with failure to thrive. He lost all muscle memory with eating and had to be put on an NG tube; a tube that goes through his nose to his stomach to feed him through. He had a G tube placed; a tube that was surgicaly placed on his stomach directly feeding him, on July 12th. Other than that he is doing amazing! He can sit all by himself and is trying to get around other ways, just not crawling yet! He entertains himself all day with toys. He especially likes banging them together. He is still the light of my life!! His second walk for down syndrome is in a few weeks and we have over 500 dollars in donations for his team already! We also ordered T-shirts again this year and sold over 70!! Pretty amazing to see the support he has within the family and outside of the family! Even people who have never met him support him! Overall Connor is doing great and we finally found him a DADDY!


Jeff Chesleigh is the man of my dreams! Him and I were recently engaged this May. We are currently planning our wedding that will be held at Noah's in Chandler next May! I cannot wait to be Mrs. Chesleigh and for Connor to be adopted by him to become a complete family! Jeff is a firefighter for rural metro fire department and is going to basic training for the Army National Guard in september! Not very excited to loose him for a few months, but I know I can get a lot of things done around the house, hopefully it will all go by very fast!


Life has had its ups and downs, but overall everything is finally kinda going my way and things are looking waaay up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment