Wednesday, July 28, 2010

day one of blogging........


Well, my twin sister inspired me to start blogging because of her adorable blog about her up and coming new addition to her family. To tell a little about what is currently going on in my life... Connor is almost 5 months old already!! time is flying! Six weeks ago he had an operation on his bowel and has had a colostomy bag ever since. But....in 8 days he will have a surgery to put his intestines back together and we can start changing diapers like normal again!!! Im so super excited! More exciting news...I met the most amazing man. His name is Dan. I actually met him on e harmony and we hit it off from the start. He has the cutest little boy and I adore them both so so much! I cannot wait to watch our relationship grow not only as a couple but as a little family. As of right now life couldnt get much better :) I start a new job on Tuesday the 3rd!! Welp thats about it for now :) Until next time.....

1 comment: